Garden Specialties

MY ACCOUNT|SIGN IN |SHOPPING CART
Featured Items Shop Online Blog Tools & Tips Contact Us Home

Join Our E-mail List
Get exclusive invitations to private sales, discounts & special events.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Garden Specialties The Store

Through the past four years, Garden Specialties has taken on an identity that driven by both our customers and our staff. Garden Specialties started with the idea of selling unique architecture for the garden, merchandise that you just did not find in the typical garden center atmosphere. I wanted to provide you with items that help you turn your outdoor space into an expansion of your home. The first store was located in Centerbrook, CT. In the early years, the Centerbrook store sold a combination of new merchandise as well as antiques. Then I expanded the lines to include home décor and gift items. The store had a great atmosphere and emphasized the rustic antique look.

In May of 2008, I opened a second store in the Olde Mistick Village in Mystic Ct. I brought with me the atmosphere that everyone loved, running water, music around nature and just a natural soothing feel. Due to the location, once again I expanded our lines to the merchandise customers wanted to buy, still bringing in a unique assortment that you just do not find “everywhere else”.

Mystic is the biggest tourist attraction in Connecticut and many of our customers wanted to take our store home with them! Everyday our customers compliment the store and us. Our mailing-email list has grown tremendously, it quickly became obvious that my next venture needed t be a good web site with an online store that offered the same merchandise the store did which let our out of town customers take us home with them. In January 2009, I made a business, and life style decision to close the Centerbrook store and put all my efforts into the Mystic store and the new website. Many of our Centerbrook customers come and visit us in Mystic and hopefully the website will be great for those customers to.

I invite all of you to comment on Garden Specialties! What do you think of the store, the website or both? I love the store and I find it a pleasure to come to work. I enjoy talking with you and sharing thoughts and ideas. I am looking forward to your thoughts and comments. Yours in Gardening, Garden Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Need Assistance? Shop My Account Our Company
Customer Service 860-572-0077
Shipping Policy
Returns & Refunds
Clearance
Collections
For the Home

Garden
Gardener
Gifts
Holiday
Just Arrived

Create An Account
Sign In
My Account
Shopping Cart
Check Out
About Us
Guarantee
Directions
Contact Us
Privacy Policy
Site Map

©2009 Garden Specialties 27 Coogan Boulevard Olde Mistick Village, Building 8e Mystic, CT 06355 Phone: (860) 572-0077 Fax: 860-572-2277  sales@garden-specialties.com

site design : fibra design